We are looking forward to support you
and assist you with additional Agri-footprint® services.
In this way you will get more out of Agri-footprint® and
make a change to a sustainable agri-food sector.
Life Cycle Assessment report
Knowing the environmental performance of your products and production chainsWe can provide detailed Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) reports on certain products included in Agri-footprint®. These reports can be valuable for companies wishing to obtain detailed information on their products, for example to get input for their sustainability report.
We are happy to guide you through the whole process of conducting and interpreting your LCA.
Content of an LCA report
- Scope of the LCA (functional unit/process maps)
- Inventories (data/mass balances)
- Environmental impacts (e.g. climate change, water use, acidification, etc.)
- Contribution analysis (hotspots)
- Sensitivity analysis
- Uncertainty analysis
Agri-footprint® Performance Report
Visual presentation of complex informationAgri-footprint® Performance Report shows why your product is a front runner in the field of sustainability. The report illustrates the environmental performance of a specific product, based on the Agri-footprint® methodology and database. One of the features of the Performance Report is the clear and visual presentation of (complex) information, which makes the information for instance accessible for your customers. The report presents the highlights in a visual way. The full Life Cycle Inventory is published in the Agri-footprint® database and the Life Cycle Impact Assessment can be reproduced using SimaPro.
View the Agri-footprint® Performance Report of HumVi and Meatless
Highlights of Performance Report
- Visual and attractive format to display environmental impact of your product
- Clear and straightforward overview of complex data
- Ready to be used as a communication tool on sustainability of your product
- Designed to be used by various customer groups
- Dedicated information on environmental performance of a product.
Custom parameterized Life Cycle Inventories (LCIs)
Adapt unit processesParameterized Life Cycle Inventories are a powerful tool. They can be used, for instance, if your company has specific data from many plants or farms with comparable structure. It can be used not only to investigate the impact of variation in physical parameters, but also on emissions factors, for example.
We can help you to develop the parameterized versions of your Life Cycle Inventories (LCIs).
An example: Truck transportationAs an example, we made available a parameterized version of a Truck transportation process. With this parameterized process, you can generate different types of trucks by changing 4 parameters:
- Truck Size
- EURO Class
- Load Factor
- Return trip
Free sample fileDownload the sample file, along with the documentation.
Company specific processes
Your brands included in Agri-footprint®It is possible to become part of Agri-footprint and publish the data of your products & brands in Agri-footprint. By doing this you will facilitate transparency. Moreover, the environmental performance of your products will be available for your clients and the worldwide LCA community.
Become partner of Agri-footprint®
Benefits of the Agri-footprint® network
- Disclosure of environmental data
- Reach the worldwide LCA community
- Provide your clients direct access to your data
- Keep track of improvements
Increase your skills in life cycle assessments
- Are your new in Life Cycle Assessments?
- Do you want to refresh your LCA knowledge?
- Or are you engaged in complex environmental analyses of agricultural and food products?
Check our agenda for an overview.
Some reviews of our participants
- “Nice introduction in a very complex domain”
- “The course really goes into great detail. There is enough time to discuss & ask questions”
- “Good link between theory and assignments. Would recommend the course”
- “The course provides a solid basis to understand LCA”
- “Pleasant to have discussions with people from different companies and organisations”
Do you have a question or want to receive additional information about our services & support?
Please contact Jasper Scholten, our manager Life Cycle Assessment,
for more information.
Phone +31 (0) 182 547 808